Corrosion Test Chamber : Model SST-240A
Hence we MCS has design and develop Corrosion Test Chamber 240 Liter as per design and requirements.
- Chamber Capacity 240 Liter for Laboratory : Basic Model
- Chamber Size : L*W*H = 670 mm*600 mm*600 mm
- Overall Size ( Space Required For Machine) approx. : L*W*H = 1020 mm*700 mm*900 mm
Other Models in Catagory : Corrosion Test Chamber
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 162A Standered for Laboratory
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 162B ASTMb117 for Laboratory
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 216A Standered
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 216B ASTM b117
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 240A Standered b117
- Salt Spray Test Chamber 1KB ASTM b117 Graphical Display
- Coustom Designed as per Any Other Size or Specification
Standard Features:Corrosion Test Chamber
Hence Standers Features of Salt spray test chamber are given:Corrosion Test Chamber
- Chamber Capacity 240 Liter for Laboratory : As per ASTM b 117 and ISO 9227 Standards
- Chamber Size : L*W*H = 670mm*600mm*600mm
- Overall Size ( Space Required For Machine) approx. : L*W*H = 1020mm*700mm*900mm
- Main Chamber PP, 8 MM Sheets
- Acrylic Transparent Top 5 MM
- Material Hangers 4 -6 Hanging Rods (Depending on Max. Job Size)
- Main Water Tank Separated From Spray Chamber. Capacity 20 Liters.Corrosion Test Chamber
- Saline Solution Label Low in Reservoir Tank Indication at front panel.
- Auto fill and label maintaining System for Reservoir Saline tank. Sensors available for maintaining water level between high and low levels.
- Chamber Waste water Auto Drainage Control Systems. (No manual drain)
- Compressed Air Circulation Periodically in Saline tank for dissolving residues.
- Fully Automatic Temperature Controller double display for Heating of Water.
- Temperature over Heat Warning Indicator on front panel.
- Separate Temperature and Humidity Indicator for Chamber Temperature and Humidity.
- Well Insulated Electric Shock Free, anti-Corrosion, Unbreakable Heaters (Life 10 Years/ No Glass Heater)
- Fogging System Centralized as per ISO 9227 and ASTM B 117.
- Standardized Fogg collection System as per ASTM B 117.
- Automatic Fogg Operating System Controlled by Process Switch ON / OFF
- Hour Meter 999 Hours 59.9 Minutes
- Digital pH Meter with Sensor for Monitoring Online pH Value of Saline Solution
- Digital Humidity Meter with Sensor to Monitor Humidity of Chamber.
- Process Complete Buzzer Alarm with Indicator
- Supply 220 VAc
- Warranty 1 Year
ISO 9227 ‘Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres
Corrosion Test Chamber
Hence this apparatus suitable to salt spray (fog) testing of ferrous and nonferrous metals and also used to test inorganic and organic especially. While where such tests are the basis for material or products specifications.
Hence the apparatus required for salt spray (fog) testing consists of a “Fog Chamber” Salt solution chamber, Air Supply System. While one or more atomizing nozzle, specimen supports, heaters for heating salt solution, and necessary means of control.
Temperature Controller:- Corrosion Test Chamber
Hence to Control the temperature of Humidity / Chamber for heating of fogged water, with Auto Cut system to maintain the temperature within the specified range 32 to 37 degrees Celsius.
Hence to Observe temperature of Exposure Chamber. The exposure zone of the Corrosion Test Chamber shall be maintained at 35 +/_ 2 degrees C. While Digital Timer 6 digits:- To observe/inspect the condition of test samples periodically and recording long with time. But At least 3 digits in Hour and 2 digits in minutes.Corrosion Test Chamber
Hence pH Meter Provided To check ph Value of solution used for spray. While The pH value of salt solution shall be such that when atomized at 35 degrees C the collected solution will be in the pH range from 6.5 to 7.2.
Hence The air supply must be free from Oil, Dust, , the air supply/pressure must be maintained in such a way so that salt fog occurs. While Pressure must be 1 Kg +/- 0.2 Kg.
ATOMIZATION AND QUANTITY OF FOG:-
Hence The fog shall be such that for every 80 cm2 (4 Inch Funnel ) of horizontal collecting area. While there will be collected from 1.0 to 2.0 mL of solution per hour based on an average run of at least 16 h.
Hance Power Supply 220 VAc; and Warranty 1 year