Digital Temperature Indicator
Digital Temperature Meter, Digital Temperature Indicator
Technical Specification:Digital Temperature Indicator
1. Range 000 to 400 Degree
2. Tolerance: +/- 2-degree centigrade
3. Display: 3 Digit LED 0.56 Inch character height
4. Relay Operation Guaranteed within 1 Degree
5. Front Panel Calibration by Touch Switch
6. Thermocouple J Type
7. Source Supply: 220 Vac, Range 180 ~ 240 Vac
8. ABS / Plastic Body
Other Meters in This Catagory: Oven Temperature & Time Controller
- Digital Temperature Indicator used to display temperature input sensor J type / rtd
- Digital Temp. Controller 1 relay 1 set point hysteresis adjustable default 2 degree
- Digital Temp. Controller 72×72 1 relay 1 set point hysteresis adjustable default 2 degree
- Digital Oven Temp. Controller 2 Relay 2 set point for (temp. ON/ OFF and start Timer)
- Digital Oven Tem. and Time Controller 2 Relay 2 set point (temp. ON/ OFF and start Timer)
- Temperature Controller 2 Set Point
- Poultry 4 fan Controller
Calibration : Digital Temperature Indicator
Hence MCS has Introduce Digital Temperature Indicator or Temperature display meter for Industrial use. While calibration of digital meters is a big problem in Industries. Hence MCS has provided front panel calibration in few easy steps.
- Hence 1st of all check and Ensure the actual difference (D) between actual temperature and Display Value.
- Now please Switch off the power of Digital Temperature Meter Display.
- Hence Now Push SET and UP Buttons and hold them till Power is ON.
- Switch ON the Power
- Leave both Buttons
- Hence you may see t21 on display of meter
- Now use UP and DN buttons and + or – the value as per value of (D)
- Hence Push ENT Button to save the Calibrated value.
- NOTE : please note that if you forget to push ENT button then calibrated value would not be save. While the power OFF and ON again you may lost the last change. Hence therefor ensure to push ENT button for saving change.